Scholarship Notice and Documents
|1||JR. College Students Scholarship Notice 2020-21 New||Click here To View||25/11/2020|
|2||First Year Central Sector Scholarship 2020-2021 New||Click here To View||25/11/2020|
|3||All Second Year and Above Year Students Central Sector Scholarship 2020-2021 New||Click here To View||25/11/2020|
|4||MAHADBT Scholarship for PG Students New||Click here To View||25/11/2020|
|5||Rajashree Chh Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2018-2019 New||Click here To View||25/11/2020|
|6||Rajashree Chh Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2019-2020 New||Click here To View||25/11/2020|
1.Government open merit scholarship
The students who have got 75 % or more than 75% marks in S.S.C or H.S.C exams are qualified for open merit scholarship.
Rules for Scholarship:
1.Regular attendance is compulsory.
2.Progress in the academics should be satisfactory.
3.The behaviour of the students who have applied for scholarship should be good.
4.The renewal of this scholarship depends upon the satisfactory progress of the student.
2.Scholarship for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Nomadic Tribe and OBC Students
Rules for Scholarship:
Government of India offers scholarships to the students of scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, nomadic tribe and OBC students for higher education. This scholarship is given to the students who are qualified for the scholarship.
2.This scholarship is given to the students only after approval of Govt. of India.
3. The students have to submit specific form for above scholarship. The forms are available in the college office.
4. The student applying for above scholarship have to attach valid caste certificate along with form.
5.Other documents that should be attached along with the form: Marklist (Attested copy) Income certificate (Attested copy) School Leaving certificate(Attested copy)
3. Fee Concessions offered by Govt. of Maharashtra
Fee concession for E.B.C. students
Rules for E.B.C. fee concessions:
1. Annual income of the parents should be less than 15,000 INR.
2. Repeaters can not apply for EBC fee concession.
3. Minimum 75 % attendance is compulsory to get fee concession.
4. The fee concession will be cancelled if the student does not appear in university examination & also total fees will be charged to that student.