Department Of Political Science
- To increase Political Awareness in Society.
- To Develop Political Leadership with the sense of Social Commitment.
- To provide Systematic Guidance related to Political Theory and Organization.
- To Develop Political Understanding.
- To Develop Leadership qualities among the rural students.
- To Develop a Sense of Civic Responsibilities among the students.
- To provide guidance for the Preparation of Competitive Examinations.
At the end of the Program, students will be able to:
- POs 1: Basic knowledge: apply and analyze the knowledge of languages and social sciences.
- POs 2: Problem Analysis: Identify, study of literature, understand terms and particular concepts. Identify, formulate and analyze complex ideas in the social sciences.
- POs 3: Understand, identify and analyzed the knowledge such as, code of conduct of society, manners, cultural issues, political issues, economical, historical and geographical etc.
- POs 4: Critical Thinking: Identify the assumptions, checking out the degree to which assumptions are accurate and valid looking out the correct perspectives.
- POs 5: Effective communication: Apply the basic knowledge to listen, speak, read and write clearly to understand English knowledge.
- POs 6: Modern tool usage: To understand and analyzed the knowledge of ICT in communications.
- POs 7: Ethics and values: Apply the ethical principles and understand the responsibilities of the societies.
- POs 8: Communications: To communicate effectively in the society such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documents for making effective presentation and exchange clear information.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs).
A degree in Political Science provides with the wide range of transferable skills which is important :
- PSOs 1: Understand the basic principles of politics
- PSOs 2: Awareness of their rights .
- PSOs 3: Understand the code of conduct political issues.
- PSOs 4: Understand the new trends and study of political science such as LPG, Good Governess and political parties etc.
Political Science Department
Prof. Mrs. Supekar V.P.
Designation : Assi. Prof. (HOD)
Qualification : M.A., SET
Experience :14 Years
Email : [email protected]
Mobile No : 9822853058
Prof. Mr. Randive T. Y.
Designation : Assi. Prof.
Qualification : M.A., M.Phil., NET
Experience :9 Years
Email : [email protected]
Mobile No : 9657010632
|Name Of Department||Political Science|
|Level of teaching:||UG & PG both|
|Success Rate of Students||61.5%|
|Number of Books in Department Library||Nil|
|Number Of Computer||1|
- a) The department organized “Mock Vidhansabha” on 7th march 2020.
- b) The department organized group discussion on ‘Article 370’
Academic & Curricular Activities 2020-2021:
- 1) The department celebrated online programme of Constitution Day and Yashwantrao Chavan death anniversary on 25th Nov.2020. Speaker- Hon.Ulhasdada Pawar, Former MLA. Chairperson- Hon.Prin.Dr. Kande K.G. Online Participations -1.9k views on You-tube link.
- The department organized online Oath taking activity on 21st May Anti-Terrorism Day. On this day, the department has taken Online pledge activity0f in Google form. In this activity 178 people were participated.
National Voter’s Day
Wall Paper Activity