Department Of Political Science
At the end of the Program, students will be able to:
- POs 1: Basic knowledge: apply and analyze the knowledge of languages and social sciences.
- POs 2: Problem Analysis: Identify, study of literature, understand terms and particular concepts. Identify, formulate and analyze complex ideas in the social sciences.
- POs 3: Understand, identify and analyzed the knowledge such as, code of conduct of society, manners, cultural issues, political issues, economical, historical and geographical etc.
- POs 4: Critical Thinking: Identify the assumptions, checking out the degree to which assumptions are accurate and valid looking out the correct perspectives.
- POs 5: Effective communication: Apply the basic knowledge to listen, speak, read and write clearly to understand English knowledge.
- POs 6: Modern tool usage: To understand and analyzed the knowledge of ICT in communications.
- POs 7: Ethics and values: Apply the ethical principles and understand the responsibilities of the societies.
- POs 8: Communications: To communicate effectively in the society such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documents for making effective presentation and exchange clear information.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs).
A degree in Political Science provides with the wide range of transferrable skills which is important :
- PSOs 1: Understand the basic principles of politics
- PSOs 2: Awareness of their rights .
- PSOs 3: Understand the code of conduct political issues.
- PSOs 4: Understand the new trends and study of political science such as LPG, Good Governess and political parties etc.
- To develop the department as a center for studies in material science and technology
- To pursue academic excellence through technology for the overall development of the students to meet the global requirements.
Political Science Department
Prof. Mrs. Supekar V.P.
Designation : Assi. Prof. (HOD)
Qualification : M.A., SET
Experience :14 Years
Email : [email protected]
Mobile No : 9822853058
Prof. Mr. Randive T. Y.
Designation : Assi. Prof.
Qualification : M.A., M.Phil., NET
Experience :9 Years
Email : [email protected]
Mobile No : 9657010632
|Name Of Department||Political Science|
|Level of teaching:||UG & PG both|
|Success Rate of Students||61.5%|
|Number of Books in Department Library||Nil|
|Number Of Computer||1|
- Lecture / Note
- ICT Based Teaching
- PPT Presentation
- Study Project
- Groups Discussion
- Classroom Seminar
- Question-Answer Session
- Problems Solving
- Peer Teaching
- Quiz Competition
- Study Tour
- Wall paper
- Voter Rally
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Students Research Project
- Students (Hand written) Booklet on Indian Budget 2019-20
- Participation of the students in N.C.C.
- Participation of the students in N.S.S.
Extension & Other Activities:
- Conference/Seminar/Workshop Organized Two days National Seminar on “Changing Indian Foreign Policy” sponsored by BCUD SPPU, Pune. 30th & 31st January 2017.
- Research Guides-Nil
- No. of Research Projects- 19
- Total No. Of Research Papers Published-11
- Book Published-Nill
National Voter’s Day
Wall Paper Activity